Designed for the delicacy of your front end gear, optimized for high current applications
At the heart of both Sound Application designs are the finest materials available: Acrolink 10g 99.99999% pure copper, G5 Titanium, High Purity Tin Foil, Virgin Teflon Rel TFT Capacitors.
SA designs are completely Non-Current Limiting with only cold welded High Purity Copper 100% point-to-point wiring in the AC current path.
- 6 pounds (2.7kg)
- Three (3) 20 amp High Conductivity duplex US outlets, accommodating 6 power cords
- 20 amp IEC input, matched with a 20 amp CarlingSwitch High Speed Magnetic Circuit Breaker
Sound Application currently offers two compact designs of completely different internal architecture.
SA Power Grid Interface – 120 volts
- 2.6 GigaHertz Bandwidth Transverse Mode filter, employing a maximum total capacitance of .5uF
- An almost purely Transverse Mode Filter tuned to measured noise points on the US power grid
SA Universal Power Grid Interface – 120/240 volts
- 2.6 GigaHertz Bandwidth Transverse Mode filter
- 1.1 GigaHertz Common Mode Noise elimination
SA powerline conditioners are enclosed in our welded, non-magnetic, anodized aluminum SSD® monocoque chassis producing a tunable resonant enclosure.